You must be tired of strawberry and frozen banana. Boost your health by trying some new healthy smoothie recipes ingredients in your smoothie. Take a look below to find out the best health boosting smoothie that will bring the taste you love.
This bone strengthening will give you an extra amount of calcium from dried figs. And additionally the banana will give you the amount of potassium your body needs. Which aides to restore electrolyte adjust after a draining workout.
- 1 medium sized frozen banana
- 3 water soaked large dried figs (they should be soaked in water for at least 35 minutes)
- 1 cup of plain yogurt having low fat
- Half cup of milk
- 2 tablespoon of blackstrap molasses.
Make the Fignana smoothie for veggie lover by choosing coconut, soy or almond milk and yogurt.
Read More : Healthy Breakfast
Not all green drinkables resemble the dirt by their look and taste. They get their creamy look from avocado and banana. It is full of omega 3 fatty acid and monounsaturated fat. Avocados in this smoothie help our body to absorb vitamins like A, E and D and that make this smoothie a perfect power booster. Here’s the recipe:
- Half cup of ripe avocado
- One tray of ice cube
- 1 – 2 cups of water
- 1 8 oz box of organic baby spinach
- Add some Stevia to make taste.
You can also sprinkle shredded and dried coconut on it for a great look.
CARDAMOM & CARROT SILK:
This truly unique and is overflowing with beta-carotene and vitamin E, two cell-securing antioxidants. The simple orange drink additionally tackles a zesty sweetness because of cardamom, an intriguing fixing utilized as a part of numerous Middle Eastern dishes. Here’s the recipe:
- Half cup of water
- 2 – 3 pods of cardamom
- 1 cup of carrot juice
- ¼ cup of almonds
You simply had a hard exercise in gym and now you’re a balance, which do you fulfill first? A smoothie that is as filling as it is reviving. Avocado conveys generous measurements of appetite battling sound fat while coconut water pumps this post-workout smoothie loaded with hydrating potassium. Here’s the recipe:
- 3 cups of diced pineapple
- 2 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 1 peeled, pitted and ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon of lime juice
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 cups of coconut water
- 1 tablespoon of coconut butter
You can also add any natural sweetener if you wish to.
Read More : what to eat to get skinny fast
BLUE & GREEN SMOOTHIE:
You can use this immunity boosting smoothie, regularly, during your cold or flu sickness. It’s stuffed with vitamin C-rich squeezed orange and blueberries in addition to a dash of sickness battling blue green growth. For backbone, include hemp seeds, an extraordinary veggie lover source of protein and vital unsaturated fats.
- 3 – 4 kale leaves
- 1 tablespoon of hulled and hemp seeds
- Half cup or fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 – 1 ¼ cups of orange juice
- Half tablespoon of spirulina
- And 2 fresh and frozen bananas.