How to get rid of pimples isn’t easy; but, at least we can put some effort to get rid of pimples and their side effects, right? Everyone faces this disgusting disease at some stage of the life! Either you are a young guy or a mature man or woman, pimples don’t follow any age group!
How can we get rid of pimples? Everyone asks this question. Surely, we can get rid of pimples with proper care, medication and with the help of proper diet. Besides this, there are a number ways and DIY remedies to get rid of pimples.
We are going to enlist some cool and easy DIY remedies to get rid of pimples. These remedies to get rid of pimples are for every type of skin – oily, dry, rough, sensitive etc.
Let’s get started!
How to get rid of pimples overnight:
Just imagine, you want to go to a party but a stinky pimple is immensely increasing your worries! Don’t cancel your plan! Try any of the below-mentioned remedies to get rid of pimples.
Apply toothpaste to get rid of pimples overnight
Toothpaste is an outstanding remedy to get rid of pimples. With the help of toothpaste, you can get rid of pimples overnight. It’s a simple and easily available product – Available in every house.
- Apply some toothpaste over the pimples.
- Cover the whole pimple with the toothpaste – Don’t leave any space.
- Keep the pimples covered with the toothpaste for at least 30 minutes.
- Wash your face with fresh/cold water to get better results.
- Always use a white toothpaste – Avoid applying colorful toothpaste.
- To get better results repeat this procedure 3 – 4 times. Moreover, Increase the duration if you wanna get best results.
Orange – A perfect remedy to get rid of pimples overnight:
Orange peel and juice is the best remedy to get rid of pimples overnight. For this DIY remedy, you need orange juice and peel the orange.
- Wash your hands and face with warm water using any anti-bacterial soap.
- Gently massage the affected skin with the help of orange peel.
- Dip a cotton piece in the orange juice and apply this juice on the pimple.
- Repeat this process for 10 to 15 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, wash your face with the cool water.
- Always use a separate peel piece and cotton piece for every pimple.
- Don’t rub the pimple too hard.
How to get rid pimples for oily skin
Skin oil is the biggest barrier for curing pimples. If your skin is oily, there’ll be more pimples on your face as compared to a dry skin. Moreover, it’s a bit difficult to get rid of pimples from an oily skin.
Lemon – A best remedy to get rid of pimples from oily skin:
Lemon peel and juice is the best DIY remedy to get rid of pimples if your skin is oily. Lemon due to its acidic nature, removes all oil from your skin and makes it dry.
- Rub lemon peel gently on the pimple-effected area of the skin.
- Dip cotton sponge in lemon juice and apply juice over pimples.
- Repeat it for 5 to 10 minutes and wash your face with cold water after half hour.
- Always use a fresh lemon – Don’t use packed or stored lemon juice for this purpose.
- Use Garlic to get rid of pimples from oily skin:
Garlic is an outstanding antiseptic. It effectively kills bacteria that spread pimples. Therefore, it is the best DIY remedy to get rid of pimples if your skin is oily.
- Extract juice from fresh garlic cloves.
- Dilute the garlic juice either with some water or with few drops of lemon.
- Gently apply garlic on the affected area to get rid of pimples.
- Leave it for 20 to 30 minutes and then wash your face with cool water.
- You can dip garlic cloves in the water for 10 to 15 minutes. Garlic will absorb water and you don’t have to dilute the garlic juice.
How to get rid of pimples naturally:
The best way to get rid of pimples is, treat pimples with natural extracts of fruits and juices. Take appropriate diet to make your stomach work properly. Also, eat fruits and vegetables that contain more water. It’ll ultimately remove pimples from your skin.
Natural tips to get rid of pimples:
- Drink plenty of water to get rid of pimples. Extra water consumption will excrete harm fluids through urine. It’ll result in averting the pimples growth.
- Use fresh juice instead of energy drinks and other acidic beverages.
- Eat fruits that contain high percentages of water like watermelon, orange, grapes etc.
- Avoid fast food and cheesy toping’s.
- Use water-rich vegetable in the salad like cucumber, carrot, radish, broccoli etc.
You can also use low fat milk and honey because these are the best natural remedies that help your body to get rid of pimples and other junky diseases.
How to get rid of pimples marks:
Pimple marks are the worst enemy of the skin because these marks make your skin dull and dim. Skin marks demolishes the beauty of the skin because they create rough patches and dots on your face. Therefore, it is mandatory to get rid of pimples marks.
We are sharing some useful and easy DIY solutions to get rid of pimples marks.
Honey – DIY remedy to get rid of pimples marks:
Honey is the best remedy to get rid of pimples, red inflamed acne, and marks. It is a natural antiseptic which makes it a perfect remedy to get rid of pimples and marks.
- Apply honey on the red spots, pimples or marks. Don’t massage your skin. Just apply it.
- Let honey work for the rest of the night.
- In the next morning, wash your face with warm water.
Repeat this procedure for at least one or two months; it’ll remove pimples and their spots. You don’t have to use any medicine to get rid of pimples, scars, and marks.
- For quick and better results, you can consume 1 or 2 table-spoons of honey on daily basis.
Cucumber – A Special DIY remedy to get rid of pimples:
Cucumber is considered the best skin remedy in almost all cultures because of it is full of vitamins and nutrition. People use cucumber to get rid of all kind of acne, scars and pimples marks. Moreover, cucumber is also used to get rid of dark spots. In short, cucumber is the best remedy to get rid of any facial problem.
- Crush cucumber or extract its juice with the help of juicer. You can also mash cucumber in blinder to make a paste.
- Apply paste or juice on your whole face.
- Let it work overnight.
- Wash you face with lukewarm water in the morning.
- Repeat it for a month or two, it’ll remove all kind of pimples, dark spots, and pimple marks from your skin.
You can choose any of the above mentioned remedies according to your skin type and nature of problem. I’m sure after reading this whole article, you have a clear idea about, how to get rid of pimples! Use of these home remedies will surely help you to get rid of pimples and related skin issues.