Many people in the world are fat or healthy and want how to look skinny in photos. But they cannot do that. That’s why when it comes to the photoshoot the only one worry in their head how they will look? Are they fat? Are they skinny? So in this situation many people specially women don’t participate in the photoshoot.
So don’t loose hope guys. Today is your lucky day because I am going to give you million dollar tips today and I am going to tell you how to look skinny, slim and smart too in the photoshoot. When you want to look skinny but in fact you are very healthy or fat, so, there are a lot of very useful tips and tricks to help you look skinny and beautiful in the pictures. All you need to do is read carefully this article and apply these tips while photo shooting and you can apply these tips in the real life. this article is useful for both men specially women.
Let’s take a deeper look at how to look skinny in photos by adopting simple techniques.
1- Avoid double chin
Many people have double chin and it is the one of the most visible part of the face and it makes you look bigger than your actual age and even makes you look a little fat or healthy. If you want to avoid the double chin follow these steps.
- It might feel weird but it actually pretty much works. While standing still raise your chin slightly up than the normal position and put your tongue on the roof of the mouth while smiling. Don’t raise your chin too much as it will look weird.
2- Avoid Patterns
- The style expert Krupp Charla suggested avoiding bold patterns because they draw attention to curves that are unflattering. Instead. Try one-color outfit to make clean lines thatelongate the body and help you look skinny in pictures. If you avoid patterns it will help you look skinny in photos.Patterns make you fat and more big as compared to wearing a single color outfit.
3- Don’t look down
- When you are applying the tip number 1 don’t look down because when you look down your double chin will be very visible to the spectators and you will look fat or bigger than your actual age.
4- Push the chin out
- Push your chin slightly outward than the normal position as it will help you more to avoid double chin. And it will expose your jawline and that’s the plus point for you.
5- Pull cheeks in
Cheeks are the part of the face and you cannot hide it but you can slim it down for photoshoot by applying this tip carefully for how to look skinny in the photos.
- If you are not smiling and doing a photoshoot than you can apply this tip. First open your mouth a little but keep you lips closed and then pull your cheeks towards each other. This is very helpful for those who want to look skinny in the photoshoot also it will add a bit of cuteness too.
6- Wear Dark and Solid Colors
- Wear dark colors like black, maroon, navy, eggplant, which will give you good effects and help you look skinny in photos.Always stick to solid colors. Big patterns and prints make you look fat. It is highly advisable to wear solid colors to focus on your face and look skinny.Dark and solid colors look beautiful and attractive in photos and you look more skinny as compared to light color outfits.
7- Face makeup
- Use bronzer
- Bronzer can help contour your face and make it appear thinner. Make sure you choose a bronzer that’s just one shade darker than your face so your makeup doesn’t look too jarring and pick a high-quality brush to apply it. Carefully apply it to the hollows of your cheeks, your temples, and the edges of your forehead to give your face a longer, more distinct shape.
- Brush it along the top of your cheekbones, in line with the top of your ears.
- Carefully brush it along the top right and top left of your forehead to make it seem less round.
- If you want to make your nose look longer, too, then you should get a smaller angled brush and brush the bronzer along the sides of your nose up until the corners of your brows.
- Run it along your jawline, with a darker shade just below the jaw. Make sure to blend it carefully with the rest of your makeup.
- The most important thing is that you blend your blusher and highlighter well so your contoured look appears natural.
- Use highlighter
- Along with bronzer, can help contour your face and can make it look even thinner. As a rule, your highlighter should be just one shade lighter than your natural skin tone, so it can make your skin “pop” without looking too unnatural or dramatic. Carefully apply it in the places that you’d like to emphasize. Here’s where you should apply it:
- The apples of your cheeks
- The top of your nose
- Your forehead
Must Read: I just want to be skinny
8- Draw attention to your eyes
- You can do this by wearing bold eye shadow, thick eyeliner, and black mascara so that people will look at your eyes first before naturally looking vertically down to create an illusion. You can also apply concealer to the circles under your eyes to make them pop even more. Emphasizing your eyes is a great way to make your face look thinner.
- To emphasize your eyes even more, you can create cat eyes by making your eyeliner move up past the outside corners of your eyes.
9- Hair cut
- Hair plays a big role in helping your face look thinner. Though there’s no magical haircut that will fix all of your problems, there are certain haircuts that are better than others when it comes to making your face look thinner. If you want to make the most of your hair and use it to make your face look thinner, you can try some of the following looks:
- Avoid bobs or haircuts that are shorter than above your ears. These generally make your face look even more round.
- If you have bangs, make sure you have a soft fringe instead of a straight, severe cut. Softer bangs will make your face look thinner than harsher bangs.
- Ideally, then your hair should fall between the top of your shoulder and the bottom of your ear. If it’s any longer, then your hair will make your face lose its shape.
- Add layers to frame your face. A few layers around your face can help it look thinner.
- Avoid giving your hair too much volume. If your hair is too poofy, then your face will appear a bit rounder.
- Getting the right haircut is half the battle. Now, if you want your face to really appear thinner, then you have to style your hair in the best way possible to achieve that look. There are a number of things you can do to your hair, whether it’s long or short, to make your face look thinner. Here are some looks you can try:
- Wear your hair up in a high ponytail.
- Wear it halfway up, even letting the top part “poof” up just a tiny bit if you want, in order to elongate your face.
- Part your hair to the side. This will help keep your face from looking too symmetrical.
- Opt for a low ponytail on occasion. This will also make your face look longer and thinner.
11- Arms positions
- Ever wonder why every celeb poses with her camera-facing arm on her hip? It’s because it ensures that her upper arm isn’t smooshed against her body making it look flattened (read: larger.) If you find the hand-on-hip pose to be a bit forced, try holding your arms out from your sides ever so slightly.
12. Right posture
- Keep your backbone straight either standing or sitting. Because when you don’t do that all of your flesh of the upper body will be bulk up on one place and it will make you look fat instead of skinny.
13. Correct angle
- Many people are unaware of the angle while taking pictures and that’s another which will make you look fat.
- While standing slightly twist your body to the right as it will help you look more skinnier and will reduce the effect of being looking fat or healthy.
14. How to look skinny in clothes
- One of the main key to look skinnier is clothing. Use dark clothing as it will help you look skinnier by hiding your curves.
- Don’t use brighter colors because your curves will be much visible. If you want to be looked skinnier please avoid the brighter colors and start wearing the darker colors.
15. Pull the shoulders back
- Shoulder plays very important role that how your how look.
- Just pull the shoulders back as it will make your body look skinnier.
16. Cross your ankles
- While setting your angle cross your angles at the same time. As it will look more bony and skinnier because it will cover up most of the flesh of your body when you are twisting your body and crossing your ankles.
17- Avoid Bulky Clothing
Always avoid wearing bulky clothing because it will make you look heavier in photos. Wear tight and fit clothes to look skinny in photos. Fit and light clothes make you look skinny and small. Bulky clothes make you look heavier and fat in photos always avoids these types of cloths. So, if you want to look extra skinny must avoid bulky clothing and choose light and fir outfit for photos.
So enjoy your happy photoshoot without fearing being looking fat and let me know how to look skinny in the photos helped you. If you want to look skinny in photos you have to follow the above-mentioned points it will help you always look skinny in photos. Photos are great memories of your past and everyone wants to look attractive and skinny in photos. So, if you want to make great memories must follow steps that we have discussed in this article to make your photos perfect. If you want any questions regarding to this article you can ask in the comment section.